- Castoro Cellars - FRIDAY, July 31 - $22 - show starts at 7:00
SLOfolks is pleased to welcome Blame Sally back to our summer series! If you've seen Blame Sally before, you KNOW they are exceptional musicians and entertainers. If you've not yet experienced them in concert, hang on to your hats! This is truly one of the best live acts gracing our stage - a powerful blend of extremely talented artists, as musically beautiful as anyone could hope. Each an accomplished artist in their own right, together they trade off showcasing their talents and strengths while perfectly supporting and balancing each other throughout every song and set. Fabulous!
"Blame Sally is a quartet with an attitude, combining acoustic textures with Americana harmonies and an independent spirit." - J. Jones
"Blame Sally are the best all-female four piece band that I have ever heard on record..." - americanrootsuk.com
"Blame Sally brings you everything from stompboxes to fiddles, as they weave their magic in a tapestry of musical delight" - Randy Miramontez, Sacramento Press
For Castoro summer shows:
- Doors open at 6:00
- A catered dinner with a vegetarian option is offered (extra charge) starting at 6:00. Please, no outside food or beverages allowed at catered concerts.
- Sound solar-powered thanks to Semmes & Co.
- Seating provided – there is also room on the lawn for blankets and low-back, low-seat chairs.
FOR TICKETS, CONTACT VENUE:
- Friday, July 31 - Castoro Cellars - $22 - show starts at 7:00
- Castoro tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional fee)