For those of you who were able to catch Sean Hayes at Beaverstock in 2014, you need no further introduction - he enthralled the audience on that warm afternoon and totally stole the show. For those who missed him there, here's a brief rundown of what to expect: Sean Hayes is a talent who thrives on live shows! He brings a raw energy to his shows and mesmerizes audiences with both his singing and dynamic on-stage presence. His rhythmic sense and soulfulness have led folks to compare him the the great Bill Withers. We can say more, but mainly you have to experience it live to get the full impression!
"Take him anywhere, play him for anyone, and the response is always the same: People want more. They'll write down the name if they don't know it already…” San Francisco Weekly
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, July 30 - $22 - show starts at 7:00
- Doors open at 6:00
- A catered dinner with a vegetarian option (vendor, menu and cost TBA) will be available starting at 6:00. Please, no outside food or beverages allowed at catered concerts.
- Sound solar-powered thanks to Semmes & Co.
- Seating provided – there is also room on the lawn for blankets and low-back, low-seat chairs.
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Castoro tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional fee)