TEN STRINGS and a GOAT SKIN!
We are very pleased to bring to our series a fantastic young group making waves across their country (Canada) and now here in the U.S. Playing Irish, Acadian, French & original creations, infused with modern and world rhythms, they have created a fiery, contagious & unique sound... And they'll light up our stages this November!
“A seamless, polished, barrel-drum-tight, rhythmically innovative & wildly entertaining traditional music powerhouse.” ( The Guardian)
"These three young guys are extraordinary musicians and they are unlike any trad/Acadian band you've ever heard. You've got to see them to believe them." Mike Cambell (The Carleton, Halifax Urban Folk Festival)
Check out The Night They Moved The House here
- Coalesce Bookstore - Friday, November 13 - $20 - show starts at 7:00
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, November 14 - $20 - show starts at 7:30
- Doors open at 6:30
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Coalesce Bookstore - 805.772.2880
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Castoro tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional fee)