We are thrilled to bring in the New Orleans-based group Feufollet! More than just a Cajun band, Feufollet is Americana at it’s finest — reverential but wholly nonconformist. The young and vibrant Southwest Louisiana quartet takes Cajun, honky-tonk, and string-band music as their starting point, and keeps an open mind about where their song craft will lead them.
Cajun, country, and rock’n’roll all began as homespun enterprises, by musicians tinkering with inherited melodies until new sounds were struck. Feufollet keeps that experimental spirit alive and well with their diverse musical palette! Come out and enjoy!
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, July 22 - $25 - show starts at 7:00
- Doors open at 6:00
- We'll have a catered dinner with a vegetarian option (menu and cost TBA) starting at 6:00. Please, no outside food or beverages allowed at catered concerts.
- Sound solar-powered thanks to Semmes & Co.
- Limited seating provided – there is also room on the lawn for blankets and low-back, low-seat chairs.
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional service fee)