Skipper’s Alley is yet another fresh young Irish band making a huge impact in the world of traditional Irish music. Hailing from Dublin, this award-winning group has garnered praise across Europe and beyond. They arrange and interpret traditional music with a bold and energetic fervor reminiscent of the Chieftains.
Playing Uilleann pipes, harp, fiddles, whistles, bodhran, banjo, and more, they promise to raise the roof!
Note: As has often been the case with traveling Irish bands, the Coalesce show has been scheduled for SUNDAY!
"There is no doubt that this group will have an impact on the future of traditional Irish music.” – Kieran Hanrahan, Stockton's Wing
“Skipper’s Alley not only have the mastery of their instruments but the talent to devise arrangements that intrigue and delight in equal measure.” – Folk Radio UK
Check out their performance on the Irish Late Late Show here
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, March 11 - $20 - show starts at 7:30
- Doors open at 6:30
- Coalesce Bookstore - SUNDAY, March 12 - $20 - show starts at 7:00
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Coalesce Bookstore - 805.772.2880
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Castoro tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional fee)