Ruaile buaile (roo-eh-lea boo-eh-lea) loosely translates as "commotion" - and that's a fair description of what this Irish quartet brings to the stage. They are an energetic trad/folk group who will make you all want to start moving! The lads have been playing together for the past six years, touring Europe honing and refining their sound - and they are simply amazing as they wind their way around traditional Irish tunes, adding their own signature flair.
They WILL rock the outdoor stage this August!
“Ruaile Buaile never fail to blow the crowd away with their fresh upbeat and energetic show...”
- Peter Karim, Rose of Tralee organizer
Check out their version of the traditional Foggy Dew here.
And their own Johnny Boy here.
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, August 26 - $25 - show starts at 7:00
- Doors open at 6:00
- We'll have a catered dinner with a vegetarian option (menu and cost TBA) starting at 6:00. Please, no outside food or beverages allowed at catered concerts.
- Sound solar-powered thanks to Semmes & Co.
- Limited seating provided – there is also room on the lawn for blankets and low-back, low-seat chairs.
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional service fee)