Steep Ravine is a quartet of young gifted and talented musicians. They made a big splash a few years ago – touring the West Coast music festival circuit. Listening to them, it’s easy to see why. Their sound is folk-roots, but not quite; California string band, but not quite. They are "Newgrass" in the very best sense of the term!
Exceptional songwriting and extremely beautiful acoustic playing, they are carving out a sound that is sweet, soulful, and refuses to be put into any one category. If you’ve seen them before, you’ll know what to expect. If not? Come out and hear something completely new! You will not be disappointed!
"...(an) exquisite collection of original acoustic folk laced with influences of bluegrass, pop, jazz, even a hint of funk."- Paul Liberatore, Marin Independent Journal
Listen to their sweet song "Adeline" here.
- Coalesce Bookstore - Friday, May 12 - $20 - show starts at 7:00
- Castoro Cellars - Saturday, May 13 - $20 - show starts at 7:30
- Doors open at 6:30
For Tickets, please call the venue:
- Coalesce Bookstore - 805.772.2880
- Castoro Cellars - 805.238.0725 or 888.326.3463 or online at castorocellars.com/events
- Castoro tickets also available in person at Boo Boo Records (with additional fee)